» Game Day Thread 7-11
ArtRays
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 03:07 PM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

Another Bullpen Day and another win 4-2 over the Tigers.

Keirmaier a solo home run, Cron a 3 run home run, great pitching from Wood, Andreise, Yarbrough and Romo with another 1-2-3 close in the 9th.

Rays have now won 14 of the last 15 at home and overallo 14 -4 over their last 18 games which also includes 5 shutouts!

This is going to be a fun second half and the Rays could become the big surprise ion the AL the way they are going.

I hope the RFO sees just what is happening and the possibility of October not a dream any longer and it will be enough incentive to keep Ramos here for the season.
^
VF Flyer
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 04:10 PM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

This is going to be a fun second half and the Rays could become the big surprise ion the AL the way they are going.

I hope the RFO sees just what is happening and the possibility of October not a dream any longer and it will be enough incentive to keep Ramos here for the season.[/QUOTE]

I remember last year when the rays were still in it at midseason and the front office kept them all together, then of couse in August when the offense shut down completely and the couldnt win a game

But the players were only salary dumped or trade last winter.

Maybe they will keep em around?

Other side of coin....very likely they are out of it this year.
Trading Ramos while he is on top (same for Romo) and get the best return for them may be the best thing a few years to come
^
VF Flyer
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 04:13 PM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

Rays can turn it up again in Minn with Snell starting

This post has been edited by VF Flyer: Jul 11 2018, 04:16 PM
^
ArtRays
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 05:28 PM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (VF Flyer @ Jul 11 2018, 03:13 PM)
Rays can turn it up again in Minn with Snell starting

if they can take 3 out of 4 from the Twins and go into the AS break 6-7 games over .500, who knows what can happen. They come out of the break to play the Marlins, Angels and Yankees and August is split between AL East and teams like the Royals and White Sox.........They can create their own destiny after the break.

Without Ramos it will be difficult to say the least, I just don't see Cuiffo at Durham as the answer.
^
Larry
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 06:33 PM

High Master
Group Icon

Group:
Moderators
Member ID:
Total Post:

Man your Rays got a way to go to beat my Red Sox!! Not gonna happen. Tampa MIGHT make it interesting but I have my doubts. the Sox are tearing it up. I have been to Boston MANY times. Love the town, the people and the BEER.. https://files.jcink.net/uploads/starscapebbs/Smilies/shrug.gif
^
ArtRays
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 11:28 PM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Larry @ Jul 11 2018, 05:33 PM)
Man your Rays got a way to go to beat my Red Sox!! Not gonna happen. Tampa MIGHT make it interesting but I have my doubts. the Sox are tearing it up. I have been to Boston MANY times. Love the town, the people and the BEER..  https://files.jcink.net/uploads/starscapebbs/Smilies/shrug.gif

oh they won't overtake the Red Sox, that's a given, but theu sure could make the 2nd WC spot an interesting on.

By the way I have one of your pitchers, Anthony DeSciafani on my fantasy team and he has done pretty good for me.

This post has been edited by ArtRays: Jul 11 2018, 11:41 PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Rays Roundtable | Next Newest »

View Topic Options

Mobile Version Last Visit: --