Air Date: June 2nd, 2018

Where You Can Watch Live:
Spazz
Otaku Ascended Live
Brony Network
Brony State
Brony TV
S&B Network

Summary: "The Cutie Mark Crusaders try to convince Twilight Sparkle to let them into the School of Friendship, even though it's clear they've already mastered the curriculum."

Ruminations: Now the CMC are going to interact (or try to anyway) with the student body of the School of Friendship! Will hijinks ensue? Most certainly!

--------------------
Starscape will always be free for all members.
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Starscape BBS Donation Page
^
John
 Posted on Jun 2 2018, 06:11 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

Well, the episode ran rather dull for me right up until the last 5 minutes or so, when it had a bit of life breathed back into it. I used to be a big CMC fan, but then they got their marks, and I felt their storyline was done, and we should have seen them moving on to bigger and better things. Instead, they just kind of languished around the same basic storyline again and again.

Maybe now, with the conclusion I saw in this episode, they will begin to do something bigger, but who knows. Still, in my opinion, Starlight saved this from being a rather dull episode. As always, just my two bits, and this one gets a C+, all of it thanks to Starlight saving it from certain tedium for me.

On a side note:

Spoiler Alert
Cozy Glow is one of the few ponies I saw with a cutie mark that has nothing to do with her name. Her cutie mark appeared to be a red chess piece, more specifically a rook. Now, that may have been done to purposely mislead the viewer, because there is an expression where one is "rooked," which means one has been deceived into doing something that benefits the one doing the rooking. So if that was on purpose, nice job! I fell for it.

--------------------
Starscape will always be free for all members.
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Starscape BBS Donation Page
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Holodeck | Next Newest »

View Topic Options

Mobile Version Last Visit: --