;

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Most Recently Watched Movie
John
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 03:46 PM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

I finally watched Blade Runner 2049. I ended up liking it. It fixes a few issues with the original, but also carries its own story.

--------------------
Starscape will always be free for all members.
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Starscape BBS Donation Page
^
ShamelessMcBundy
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 04:30 AM

Lord High Moderator
Group Icon

Group:
Moderators
Member ID:
Total Post:

I finally saw Ready Player One. I actually really liked it.
^
John
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 02:33 PM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

I want to see it, it looks good.

--------------------
Starscape will always be free for all members.
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Starscape BBS Donation Page
^
ArtRays
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 10:57 AM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

We just watched "42" again for about the third time......Amazing how you can pick up things you missed the first couple of times and still find the move just as exciting and enjoyable.........Extremely factual film about Jackie Robinson that they didn't "Hollywood" up......Harrison Ford as Branch Rickey was brilliant and Chadwick Boseman as Jackie was superb.
^
mikeh92467
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 02:05 PM

Apprentice
Group Icon

Group:
Assistant Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

Yeah 42 is on my "want to see" list. I remember the ex-major leaguer C.J. Nitkowski who talked about shooting a scene where he played the pitcher while the racist manager of the other term hurled every racial slur in the book at Robinson. The scene took all day to shoot and Nitkowski had no choice but to stand there and listen to that filth hour after hour so they could get the angles covered. Making movies is fun and hard work, but it can also be educational. Nitkowski's My Webpagefirst-person account is well worth reading.
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Holodeck | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Mobile Version Last Visit: --