;

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

» Most Recently Watched Movie
John
 Posted: May 17 2018, 05:34 PM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

What movie have you watched most recently? It can be a new movie, a classic, foreign film, doesn't matter. Post your cinematic history here! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I just watched The Beverly Hillbillies movie from 1994. The movie is starting to look dated now, but back then I loved the idea that they brought one of my favorite shows into the 1990s. The casting was perfect, the performances fun and true to the originals. Of course, my favorite character has to be Ms. Jane, played by Lily Tomlin. I doubt they'll ever do a remake, but I could be wrong.

--------------------
Starscape will always be free for all members.
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Starscape BBS Donation Page
^
Chris3123
 Posted: May 30 2018, 11:15 AM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

Solo: A Star Wars Story. It was ok. Certainly not the dumpster fire some fans have been claiming. And as I expected, Donald Glover stole the show as Lando.
^
Pondwater
 Posted: May 30 2018, 01:03 PM

Crazy Snowman Lady

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

Solo

I liked it waaaayyyy better than the Last Jedi.
^
John
 Posted: May 31 2018, 03:46 AM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier in HIGH DEFINITION. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/cool.gif

--------------------
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

^
ShamelessMcBundy
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 04:00 AM

Lord High Moderator
Group Icon

Group:
Moderators
Member ID:
Total Post:

Won't You Be My Neighbor?
^
John
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 10:20 PM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

I can't wait to see it!

I watched The Day After Tomorrow this afternoon, which is still a fun movie even after 14 (holy cow!) years.

--------------------

^
Pondwater
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 10:24 PM

Crazy Snowman Lady

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

The Producers.
^
ArtRays
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 04:50 PM

Learner

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

We just watched "War of the Planet of the Apes'........Woody Harrelson was terrific, the movie was a great wrap up to the franchise and the ending was a tear maker......How the Oscars can ignore Andy Serkis is beyond me. The guy as Ceasar in all of the films is a motion capture genius.......period! he is very deserving of an Oscar.
^
John
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 06:37 PM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

I haven’t seen the latest “Planet” film, but yeah, Andy Serkis being overlooked for his fantastic work is a travesty.

--------------------

^
mikeh92467
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:08 PM

Apprentice
Group Icon

Group:
Assistant Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

Darkest Hour. Gary Oldman's performance was remarkable. Aside from one scene that was completely made up, it struck me as very accurate, although I wonder if Lord Halifax was as adamant about trying to appease Hitler.
^
John
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 01:20 AM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

Gary Oldman is excellent in everything. If you haven't seen it (you probably have), I highly recommend "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy."

--------------------

^
ShamelessMcBundy
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 03:55 AM

Lord High Moderator
Group Icon

Group:
Moderators
Member ID:
Total Post:

I watched Empire of the Sun on Amazon Prime yesterday. Forgot how good that movie was. And baby Christian Bale.
^
John
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:42 PM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

I watched Star Trek: First Contact on blu-ray last night. I've seen it on DVD, but wow, HD makes such a difference! Also, Data's makeup looks kind of gross in high definition.

--------------------

^
Larry
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 06:43 PM

High Master
Group Icon

Group:
Moderators
Member ID:
Total Post:

Fifth Element!! CLASSIC!! https://files.jcink.net/uploads/starscapebbs/Smilies/hyper.gif https://files.jcink.net/uploads/starscapebbs/Smilies/hyper.gif https://files.jcink.net/uploads/starscapebbs/Smilies/hyper.gif
^
John
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 07:06 PM

Immoral Support
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

Always a good choice!

--------------------

^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Holodeck | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 2 

Mobile Version Last Visit: --