» Favorite Fanfics
AppleDash
 Posted: May 28 2018, 10:57 PM

Shipping Queen

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

I like reading fanfics. There are lots of great writers who create great stories and give them away. I have a bunch of fics I like but one of my favorites is Its A Dangerous Business by Jetfire. It's a MLP fic but I think anyone could like it if they like fantasy.
^
ShamelessMcBundy
 Posted: May 29 2018, 01:15 AM

Lord High Moderator
Group Icon

Group:
Moderators
Member ID:
Total Post:

I am a huge fan of the MTV show, Teen Wolf, and I am totally a Sterek shipper. I've read so many fics of those two, I can't begin to name my favorite. I'll come back with a list lol.
^
John
 Posted: May 29 2018, 01:25 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (AppleDash @ May 29 2018, 02:57 AM)
I like reading fanfics. There are lots of great writers who create great stories and give them away. I have a bunch of fics I like but one of my favorites is Its A Dangerous Business by Jetfire. It's a MLP fic but I think anyone could like it if they like fantasy.

Oh wow! "It's A Dangerous Business Going Out Your Door" was the fanfiction that got me into writing MLP fics back in the day. Like you, I enjoyed it so much I had to read more. That world is a fantasy world by nature, so it's easy to get into them if you're at all a fan of fantasy and magic.

QUOTE (ShamelessMcBundy @ May 29 2018, 05:15 AM)
I am a huge fan of the MTV show, Teen Wolf, and I am totally a Sterek shipper.  I've read so many fics of those two, I can't begin to name my favorite.  I'll come back with a list lol.

I've never seen the TV show, but even in the movie, I knew Styles was hip to being down.

Is that the right terminology? Did I do good? http://files.jcink.net/uploads/starscapebbs/Smilies/ouch.gif

--------------------
Starscape will always be free for all members.
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Starscape BBS Donation Page
^
ShamelessMcBundy
 Posted: May 29 2018, 01:33 AM

Lord High Moderator
Group Icon

Group:
Moderators
Member ID:
Total Post:

Well, the tv show has a lot of hot boys in it.
^
John
 Posted: May 29 2018, 01:43 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

See, there are so many TV shows I can't keep up. Ah well.

One of my favorite fan fictions is "End Game," which involved the Hogan's Heroes cast. Seriously, it's a Hogan's Heroes fanfic that plays out the rest of the story for us, because the show was canceled before the final season. I thought it was pretty good, myself.

--------------------
Starscape will always be free for all members.
If you feel like it, though, you can help Starscape pay for its monthly ad costs, domain costs, and upkeep. Any amount will do, and it will be greatly appreciated.

Starscape BBS Donation Page
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Library | Next Newest »

View Topic Options

Mobile Version Last Visit: --